When you are looking for something new, elegant and unique as well as top quality, get silver blonde hair is now good choice for you. Nowadays, the hairstyle trend is very stronger than ever. There are more than 10, 000 people in the UK searching for the silver hair every month. According to the research, around 38% of women are embracing silver for their hair color.
At present, the trend is coloring your hair silver. So, the young girls are investing more money to have their hair color based on wish. Once you are started to color it, you have to do the touch ups at first and then add a little bit of mousy color, which would really appears beautiful.
A guide to get silver blonde hair
There are several things you have to keep in your mind while considering the platinum silver hair that includes:
- Initially, you have to do some research and understand on how bleaching works and also know do’s and don’ts
- It is a huge investment and be get ready to shield out cash
- You want patience; because there is plenty of it
- You will kill your dead hair and deal with it inevitably
- Do not do anything half-assed. Being thorough will be valued it
How to get platinum silver hair?
Usually, the platinum and silver are well known for being the high maintenance shades. So, it is much essential for your clients who needed, before they commit to this transformation. Before going to choose the silver or platinum color, you must know how to get platinum hair that includes:
- Do not use any drug store brands
- Toning sessions are a must
- Highly recommended your fade purple shampoo
- Do not put off the retouch
- Meet your new BFF as well as dry shampoo
The lighter you need your silver hair to be, it would take longer time to get to, where you need to do in color wise. In order to obtain a beautiful silver hair color, first of all, you should be lightened to white and then lighten your hair very safely. Thus, it is good to go slow and then perform it in stages.
Overall, you have to be make sure that your stylist in depth, before starting the process to understand perfectly what you will likely invest. If it works with your budget, then you will decide.